of family constellations
I attach great importance to data protection. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This declaration describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and which options you have in connection with personal data. By using this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your data in accordance with this data protection declaration.
1. Responsible body
Responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Klemens Klum, Rolandstr. 6, 34131 Kassel
Tel.: +49 561 311354
If you want to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by me in accordance with these data protection provisions as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible body. You can save and print out this data protection declaration at any time.
2. General use of the website
The Internet automatically gathers information about you when you usethis website. The access data includes name and URL of the retrieved file,date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message aboutsuccessful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version,operating system, referrer URL (ie the previously visited page), IP addressand the requesting provider. Log data arise without assignment to yourperson or other profiling.
If you contact me (eg via contact form or e-mail), I will save your details.I only store and use other personal data if you consent to it or if thisis permitted by law without special consent.
Legal basis and storage duration
The legal basis for data processing according to the preceding paragraphsis Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing include, inparticular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, investigatingthe way users use the website, and simplifying the use of the website.Unless specifically stated, I will only store personal data for as longas necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3. Your right as a data subject
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address stated in section 1. Below is an overview of your rights.
Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to obtain confirmation from me at any time as to whether personal data relating to you are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from me about the personal data stored with you and a copy of this data. There is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data relating to you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal information is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making,
including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR
and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic
involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
Right to delete
("Right to be Forgotten") You have
the right to request that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately.
I am obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) GDPR (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no high-level legitimate grounds for processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under EU or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If I have made the personal data public and I am required to delete it, I shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that: You have requested the deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask me to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead restrict the restriction
- we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- you objected to the processing in accordance
with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the
legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
- the processing is carried out by means
of automated methods.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by me or another person responsible where technically feasible.
Right to objection
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. I no longer process personal information unless I can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims. If personal data is processed by me for direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) of the GDPR, unless: , processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, work place or place of alleged infringement, that you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4. Data security
I make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be encrypted with me. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. I use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. To safeguard your data, I maintain technical and organizational security measures that I always adapt to the state of the art. I also do not guarantee that my offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers I use are regularly backed up carefully.
5. Transfer of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries basically, I only use your personal data within my job
If and as far as I engage third parties in the context of the fulfillment of contracts (such as logistics service providers) they will receive personal data only to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that I outsource certain
parts of the data processing ("order processing"), I contractually obligate
the processor to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements
of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's
6. Data protection officer
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact the person referred to in point 1 above.